The Customer Knowledge & Strategic Insights division at Fidelity Investments is looking for an intern for the 2014 summer term. Working closely with a global team of data scientist and modelers within an Advanced Analytics Group, we are seeking candidates who are interested in:
- Leveraging massively distributed ‘big data’ technologies for new customer insights & value generation, specifically analyzing ever-growing volumes of web clickstreams on Hadoop and extracting model drivers
- Incorporating your analyses and signals into multi-channel predictive scoring models to inform ‘next best action’ recommendations across web, text, & mobile channels.
- Participating in understanding customer behavior and hypothesis evaluation using innovative analytic tools and techniques you bring to the table.
Fidelity is inviting the best and brightest analytically-minded individuals to expand the boundaries of several highly visible predictive analytics and ‘big data’ initiatives spanning all of the firm’s digital channels.
This project will require you to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems. The ideal intern is undaunted by statistical techniques such as logistics regression, uplift modeling, clustering, segmentation, multivariate analysis, Latent Dirichlet Allocation, Monte Carlo Hidden Markov Models and supervised/unsupervised learning across 50 billion web transactions and a stream of 5000 unstructured text messages per month.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with statistics and is willing to be 'hand-on', extracting and analyzing large data sets to assist the group with key analytic outputs and revenue targets. Experience with SQL is expected and candidates will be encouraged to explore R, RStudio, R script, Hadoop/HBase/Hive, MapReduce or Java (in the context of Hadoop or HBase) solutions. You will have creative latitude to execute your own client analytic studies on Hadoop and HBase, preferably using open source or innovative technologies of your choice.
The ideal intern is pursuing data science, engineering, computer science or economics-related majors and will have opportunities to conduct statistical analyses, modeling & hypothesis generation to surface high value web signals that will be used as behavioral clustering and predictive models drivers.
Technologies and tools with which you’ll work include Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, Map/Reduce, R, SQL, SAS, Greenplum, Oracle, Python, text analytics, and visualization tools
The candidate is not expected to be an expert in all of the aforementioned technologies and techniques, but if you have experience with any combination of three or more, and possess an incessant desire to solve real-world, revenue-generating analytic problems in a team setting, we want to talk to you.
Application Process: All interested applicants should apply via the student section; http://jobs.fidelity.com/students/index.html under requisition number: 1403469.
Big Data: Unstructured Text Analytics, Topic & Classifier Extraction, Machine Learning Internship (Fidelity)
The Customer Knowledge & Strategic Insights division at Fidelity Investments is looking for an intern for the 2014 summer term. Working closely with a global team of data scientist and modelers within an Advanced Analytics Group, we are seeking candidates interested in unstructured text analytics areas, as well as:
- Leveraging innovative tools and techniques to analyze and build topic models from firm-wide unstructured proactive & reactive chat streams, using a variety of ‘big data’ technologies.
- Incorporating your channel analyses and findings into predictive scoring models that inform ‘next best action’ recommendations across web, text, & mobile interaction channels.
- Exploring unstructured statistical models that help determine if content-rich, proactive and reactive chat interactions can be better utilized to drive revenue and to determine this channel’s effect on customer actions and value.
- Implementing machine learning techniques to analyze unstructured chat interactions.
This project will require you to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems. The ideal intern is undaunted by statistical techniques such as clustering, segmentation, Latent Dirichlet Allocation, Nearest Neighbor and, depending on your background, applying machine learning techniques to an ever-growing stream of 500000+ unstructured text messages.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable implementing a variety of unstructured text mining techniques and willing to get 'hand-on', extracting and analyzing large data sets to assist the group with key analytic outputs and revenue targets. Experience with SQL is expected but candidates with R, RStudio, R script, Hadoop/HBase, MapReduce or Java in conjunction with unstructured text and LDA modeling variants are of high interest.
The ideal intern for this project is technically savvy and pursuing a major or minor in data science, mathematics, engineering, computer science or economics, with emphasis on unstructured information analytics.
Technologies and tools with which you’ll work include Hadoop, HBase, Mahout, Lucene/Solr, Greenplum, Oracle, Hive, Pig, Map/Reduce, R, SQL, SAS, Alpine, Python, text analytics, semantic ontology & taxonomy tools or innovative techniques or technologies you bring to the table.
The candidate is not expected to be an expert in all of the aforementioned technologies and techniques, but if you’ve worked with one or more in the context of unstructured text analytics and have a desire to take predictive, unstructured text-related analytics to the next level, we want to talk to you.
Application Process: All interested applicants should apply via the student section; http://jobs.fidelity.com/students/index.html under requisition number: 1402846.
Short-Term Casual (Development-Operations)
ICAP at Columbia University in the Mailman School of Public Health is seeking a Development-Operations (DevOps) Short Term Casual to support various database development projects in the Strategic Information Unit. Under guidance of HMIS Project Manager, the candidate will assist in installation, configuration and maintenance of ICAP’s health information systems.
- Install and configure various open-source tools, such as DHIS, and OpenMRS
- Maintain open-source tools on ICAP’s cloud infrastructure to meet ICAP-specific data collection and data dissemination needs
- Develop customized applications, as needed to support ICAP projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Experience, Skills & Minimum Required Qualifications
- Intermediate database development experience with open-source RDBMS tools
- Intermediate proficiency in a high-level programming or scripting language
- Basic DevOps skills (ability to configure individual elements of a LAMP stack)
- Critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communication
Experience, Skills & Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with .Net, VBScript, C#
- Professional Linux DevOps Engineering experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Java, Perl and/or PHP
- Experience working with DHIS and/or OpenMRS
- Experience working with JasperReports
- An active github (or similar) account
Internship Positions at SumAll
Use your core know-how to solve big problems. We welcome interesting, creative, team-oriented students and professionals with a knack for data from all walks of life. Please contact us if you are interested in partnering with us.
- Expertise: Designer, Data Visualization, Data Artist
- Location: Soho, New York, NY
- Type: Internship, Fellowship, Contract
- Experience: Some freelance / professional experience
Data Science Intern
- Expertise: Data Science, Computer Science
- Location: Soho, New York, NY
- Type: Internship
- Experience: Final Year Graduate, Post-Graduate, Experienced Professionals
System & Database Administrator Intern
- Expertise: Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science
- Location: Soho, New York, NY
- Type: Internship
- Experience: Final Year Graduate, Post-Graduate, Experienced Professionals
- Data Visualization Experts - (Create amazing civic data visualizations)
- Graphic Designers (Help us design social change)
- Project Managers (Coordinate a project)
- Web Developers (Create prototypes, help us out with the website)
- Exploratory Data Analysts (Find out and tell our clients what's in a dataset)
- Creative Copywriters (Communicate insights clearly and creatively)
- Documentary Film Makers, Storytellers, Journalists (Bring the issue and solution to life)
- All-round Data Scientists (Link datasets and crunch the numbers)
- Academic Researchers (Write a paper, review results)
- Business Intelligence Experts (Create civic dashboards)
- Business Consultants (Brainstorm, workshop and scope projects with clients)
- Fundraising Experts (Help us keep the lights on)
- Problem Solvers (Find and fix the white spots)
- System Admin (Improve technical infrastructure and processes)
- Subject Matter Experts (Provide perspective and context on the issues - see projects or Issues pages)
Job Opportunities at Quantified Labs
Do you want to invent stuff and crack tough problems with an amazing team? You are attracted by startup life - but mostly the ebullient part where we create and validate new ideas? You feel like you can contribute to many things and don't like to stay on a single project for too long? You want to live in New York, and work in a crazy space where people build instruments for Bjork, synthetize DNA, make robots, and calculate the topology of the universe? Look no further: come build with us at Quantified Labs.
We are alumni of Harvard SEAS and MIT Sloan, TED Fellows and Xooglers. At Quantified Labs, we invent technologies and products in data science, big data and physical computing. We push prototypes and ideas in parallel to rapid validation, and spin off successful projects as daughter companies.
We want you to be part of the core ideation and development team, and contribute to our entire pipeline. We are looking for highly creative people who thrive on being regularly challenged with new fascinating problems, demonstrate every day that depth and breadth are synergistic, and get things done. We are primarily hiring in software engineering, data science, big data infrastructure and data viz.
Salary commensurate with experience. Package includes equity compensation. Immediate start date. Reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
IBM Watson Group
IBM Watson Group has career opportunities in machine learning, natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and engineering. Watson engineers are working on life changing projects such as helping find the cure for cancer. You'll agree this is better than working on optimizing ads, news feeds from friends or building recommendation engines.
Check out the openings and apply on http://www.ibm.com/watsonjobs
Kickstarter: Data Engineer
Engineering-wise, we’re looking for someone who has experience working with large scale web applications and who is comfortable deploying everything from bug fixes to complex user-facing features. Data-wise, we value practical experience over formal credentials, but we’re open to candidates from all kinds of backgrounds and seniority as long as they have experience deploying code in a production environment.
So if the opportunity of working with Kickstarter’s data and infrastructure gets you excited, we want to hear from you. Drop us a line with a link to your github and any projects you’re passionate about. email@example.com
Director, Data Science
Schireson Associates, Inc. www.schireson.com
About You: Your Work Experience and Interests
As a Director-level “Data Scientist,” we expect you to have many wide-ranging skills. The ideal candidate would be strong on all of the following dimensions:
- Data – You have good SQL database skills and familiarity with Big Data topics & technologies.
- Science – You have experience doing data mining, machine learning & predictive analytics and ideally also more typical marketing science like clustering, regression, and structural equation modeling.
- Code – You are comfortable working in R, Python and/or Matlab.
- Art – You have great storytelling skills and a passion for creating compelling ways to visualize information. You are equally comfortable talking with clients as constructing SQL queries.
- Business – You don’t just understand data, you understand business. You are skilled at playing the part of a consultant and thinking through the business implications. You can think like a marketer or advertiser – ideally you actually consider yourself to be one. We anticipate that you will have ten or more years of experience. An MBA, advanced or terminal degree is preferred. Experience with survey-based quantitative market research is a plus, as is experience with advertising and/or media businesses and experience working with Excel-based market modeling and simulators. Experience working in a professional services, consulting or research firm is useful.
Kimmeridge Energy: Sr. Data Scientist
Kimmeridge Energy is seeking an expert developer with a strong background in data analysis and presentation. The job will involve discrete projects ranging from a few days to a few weeks involving collecting large data sets and mining those sets for trends and investable conclusions.
Specific Desirable Skill Sets
- Database design
- Varied technology skill set with working knowledge of several languages and web frameworks
- Experience presenting results a must
- Strong math and statistics background
- Experience with mapping APIs or geospatial programs
- Experience in information retrieval via XML and/or web scraping
- Portfolio of data-driven applications that provide intuitive visual representations of complex data sets
- Able to work independently
- Ability to understand business goals in order to design efficient solutions to data challenges
- Exceptional communication skills
- Pay is competitive with industry
- Office is in Midtown Manhattan but flexibility to work from different locations
Kimmeridge is a private equity investment firm fund focused on upstream oil and gas exploration. We are based in New York and Houston. Our investments are based on identifying trends in geology, engineering, and drilling patterns in order to identify industry trends ahead of others.
Please submit a resume along with examples of data collection programs that you have created, including summaries of methodology and results. No experience in energy necessary. Applications should be sent to noam.lockshin@
Office Assistant: The Office of the Executive Vice President for Research
The Office of the Executive Vice President for Research (EVPR) is seeking motivated student office assistants to assist with a wide range of administrative tasks relating to the management of one of the core executive offices of Columbia University.
A primary objective of the Office of the EVPR is to foster the continuation of creative and novel discovery by its provision of an environment that sustains the highest standards of scholarship, health and safety. By working closely with faculty and researchers to develop new opportunities and research proposals, this Office leads competitions for internal and external funding to support Columbia’s $1 billion research enterprise. In addition, University operations that support the research enterprise and ensure compliance with regulatory and University requirements fall under the jurisdiction of the Executive Vice President for Research.
Specific responsibilities for interns will include: drafting internal communications, reviewing documents and preparing briefings, assisting with office management, preparing materials for meetings, editing documents and PowerPoint presentations, creating charts in Excel, and taking meeting minutes. For those who demonstrate interest and potential, there may be additional specialized opportunities to gain more advanced experience, such as writing original documents or developing databases.
This opportunity is for the remainder of the Spring 2014 semester, possibly continuing through the Summer and Fall 2014 semesters. Hours are available on a part-time or full-time basis, depending on availability and office needs. Punctuality and a positive attitude are essential. Office Assistants will earn $10 - $15 per hour, depending on experience and education.
- All applicants must be enrolled in university (at least a junior) en route to a Bachelor’s degree (not required to still be at Columbia); preferred to have already received a BA/BS
- Astute capacity to grasp and learn complex tasks
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with database programs, such as Access, and web-designing programs (i.e. – Drupal)
- Superior oral and written communication
- Research skills
- Ability to multitask
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information
To apply, please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP:
- Cover Letter, Resume, Short Writing Sample (five or less pages – can be part of a longer work), and a Professional Work Product Sample – Best exhibiting your design/professional skills (i.e. - document formatting, PowerPoint, complicated Excel formulas and/or charts)
Data Scientist at IXL Learning
As a Data Scientist at IXL, you will research and analyze our data to assist in making key business decisions. Working closely with our engineers, product designers, and other team members, you will answer and ask important questions that will help improve our strategies, improve our users’ experience, and shape our products. Your work at IXL will help students and teachers around the world.
International candidates encouraged to apply, H1B sponsorships available.
- 2+ years of experience as a data scientist.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science, applied math, physics, economics, or other quantitative science. PhD preferred.
- Extensive experience with a wide variety of data analysis theories and tools.
- Fluent in Python or other scripting language.
- Familiarity with statistical modeling tools such as R or Stata.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with different teams.
- Strong interest in data and a passion for using it to improve education through technology.
IXL Learning is an educational technology company like no other. We develop dramatically innovative, first-of-their-kind products used by millions of learners, from children to adults. Our IXL product (located at IXL.com) is the world's most popular subscription-based learning site for K-12. Our other products include Quia Web, the original 'create-your-own' website for teachers, and Quia Books, the leading online platform for world-languages courses.
Consultant - SAS SQL Programmer
Position Summary: As part of the DOE’s Division of Talent, Labor, and Innovation (DTLI),the Office of Talent Research and Data (ORD) is responsible for developing policies, programs, systems, and tools that support the development and evaluation of extraordinary teachers and leaders for NYC schools. The Office of Talent Research and Data’s team provides in-depth analysis linking policies to the impact they have on student outcomes. This analysis provides critical information used to inform strategy and enables DTLI to continually assess and improve policies and programs. The goal of the Office of Talent Research and Data is to provide research and analytics that supports data-driven systems and decision making for how the DOE selects, develops, evaluates and retains the most effective teachers and school leaders to ensure that every student is college and career ready upon graduating from high school.
- Write, maintain, and execute code required for the implementation of the DOE’s teacher and principal evaluation systems, e.g., SAS, Excel, and Transact-SQL software.
- Lead the development, maintenance and quality control of teacher and principal evaluation programming code.
- Integrate teacher and principal evaluation products and data with other DOE information systems.
- Improve the scalability, accuracy, and automation of technical aspects of the teacher and principal evaluation systems.
- Create technical documents, process documentation, and provide program and technical training to analysts and others working on the teacher evaluation systems.
- Explore system methods of increasing the value of teacher and principal evaluation systems as business intelligence tools for educators, administrators and the public.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college including or supplemented by 24 semester credits in computer science or a related computer field and one year of satisfactory full-time computer software experience in computer systems development and analysis, applications programming, database administration, systems programming or data communications; or
- A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and five years of satisfactory full-time computer software experience as described in "1" above; or
- Education and/or experience equivalent to "1" or "2" above. College education may be substituted for up to two years of the required experience in "2" above on the basis that 60 semester credits from an accredited college is equated to one year of experience. In addition, 24 semester credits from an accredited college or graduate school in computer science or a related field, or a certificate of at least 625 hours in computer programming from an accredited technical school (post high school), may be substituted for one year of experience. However, all candidates must have at least a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and at least one year of satisfactory full-time experience as described in "1" above.
Please submit resume and cover letter to ORDemployment@gmail.com.
Business Intelligence Analysts
Our team of analysts explores a client’s entire business model and identifies the challenges to growth. We work to craft strategic messages that will move the needle with these important audiences. Infused with this intelligence, Peppercomm's programs then become a tool not just for promoting a company and its products through the media, but for making sure that messages most clearly reflect what the company wants to communicate and what the intended audience needs. BIG is our platform for ensuring Peppercomm's public relations work truly is strategic.
The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with Excel, possess an understanding of business/economics, have a background in qualitative research, and have strong communication and writing skills. This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, full benefits and the opportunity to work at a firm with an amazing culture.
Peppercomm, is an award-winning full-service integrated communications and marketing agency (www.peppercomm.com). We differentiate ourselves by ensuring that every program begins with strategy and ends with results. Our services include media relations, analyst relations, crisis counsel, internal/employee communications, research and analytics, interactive marketing support, trade show/special events, digital, and licensing. Based in New York City with offices in San Francisco and London, the firm represents a host of companies and organizations spanning industries such as:
• Business to business
• Financial services
• Professional services
• Consumer products
Peppercomm is currently seeking outgoing and motivated candidates for its Business Intelligence Group in the New York office.
Business Intelligence Group – Research and Analytics:
Peppercomm’s Business Intelligence Group (BIG) takes Peppercomm’s mission of understanding the business of a client’s business to another level. Public relations firms have traditionally tried to determine a client's reputation with the media and then worked to change it. But BIG takes a more holistic approach, moving PR work from “press relations” toward a true marketing and communications strategy.
To Apply: Email Dan Salazar at Dsalazar@Peppercomm.com.
Open Data Intern
One of MODA and DoITT’s goals is to facilitate a more transparent and open government to increase civic engagement. Through New York City’s open data policy – a citywide set of standards and guidelines – we are presenting information through raw data and ensuring that New York City government is increasingly accountable and open for future generations.
Beyond presenting information to the public, these data sets serve as a rich resource for developers, civic groups, and anyone else to build applications on their own. The creation of new apps using City data fosters innovation and leverages talents beyond City government for create solutions to tough problems.
The New York City Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications (DoITT) provides the foundation for NYC’s innovation economy. DoITT is responsible for modernizing government technology; increasing digital literacy opportunities for New Yorkers; facilitating a more transparent and open government; and creating innovative partnerships with today’s leaders in technology to improve IT infrastructure, service delivery, and civic engagement across the five boroughs.
The intern would primarily be responsible for analyzing the City’s Open Data Plan (ODP). The OPD released in September 2013 represents all City datasets that fall under the definition of public data but have not yet been released. The intern will be responsible for assessing the completeness, technical accuracy and compliance with the Law. The intern will provide feedback to the agency and work with agency contacts to improve upon the plan
Data Science / Research Internship
- Expertise: Data Science, Data Research
- Location: New York, NY
- Type: Internship
- Experience: Any
Perfect opportunity for upcoming data scientists to gain real-world problem solving experience with large, civic data-sets.
About SumAll.org: SumAll.org is SumAll.com's non-profit organization dedicated to doing social good by leveraging data. The office is based in Soho in New York City and can offer extremely attractive work for upcoming data scientists with big datasets and very rewarding civic challenges. One of the biggest challenges facing charities and non-profits is the lack of resources and data analytics at their disposal. Our goal is for charitable organizations to reach more people and to be more effective in the way they do it. We connect datasets, create algorithms, data visualizations, data communication concepts as well as application ideas to help solve problems as diverse as homelessness, drug abuse, human trafficking, crisis response or education technology.
We are looking for a Data Science / Data Researchers to help us dive into new data, link data-sets, prepare & clean data, connect to APIs and generate initial basic visualizations and research insights. Relevant skills: Whatever it takes to handle large datasets to gather actionable insights: R, Python, MySql, development skills. Knowledge of rapid data visualization & exploration tools (e.g. Tableau, CartoDB, ESRI, ... ), academic or business research background a plus.Tell us more about yourself! Internship Form
Why Join SumAll.org?
- Measurably impact and affect important social issues
- Collaborate with a great team in a high-velocity startup environment
- Help shape a revolutionary new category of data-driven non-profits
- Catered lunches and snacks!
Contact: Stefan Heeke email@example.com
Researcher / Data Analyst
New York, New York
Tremblant Capital Group was established in 2001 and manages multiple investment products across the Equity Long/Short, Equity Long Only and Equity Fund of Fund space. Tremblant currently has 34 employees and assets in excess of $2 billion.
Tremblant Capital seeks an individual to join its proprietary research team. The chosen candidate will use both analytical and creative approaches to solve unstructured questions related to quantifying the risks and drivers of growth of publicly traded companies, and on incorporating the resulting analyses into the investment process. Candidates must be diligent, attentive to detail, intellectually curious, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducting / assisting with a wide variety of research projects
- Defining and implementing methods of gathering and cleaning data
- Aiding the analyst team in interpreting data and conclusions
- Proactively suggesting areas for study
- Creating effective analyses and visualizations of large data sets
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science or related field
- Proficiency in statistics (including linear and logistic regression, time series analysis, forecasting, clustering, principal components analysis, interpolation, etc.)
- Programming experience and database familiarity
- Knowledge of accounting and finance is a plus
- Two to five years of post-graduate work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and process-orientation
- Trustworthy professional with the highest ethical standards
To apply, please send your resume & cover letter to Susie Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org
No postings. Check back soon!
Data Scientist — Boston, MA
Objective Logistics is looking for applied math nuts to hack away at our artificial intelligence & analytics platform. Through quantitative analysis you’ll work on interesting problems in ranking staff performance, schedule optimization, and write supervised/unsupervised algorithms for making predictions and discovering new insights from our data. We have a highly normalized big data store with plenty of questions to be answered – we promise you’ll never be bored :]. Our philosophy is that all the change we affect is pursuant to one goal: increased performance (be it financial, productivity, or service). As a Data Scientist part of your job is to prove it. Theory aside, you’ll also work with or as a software engineer to implement your research and algorithms into our core products. You’ll often draft internal proofs/blueprints for engineering and occasionally prepare our analysis for publication.
This job will be based in Boston, MA. We offer a competitive compensation package including equity options for all employees. If you are are ready to bring our user experience to a whole new level and want to work for a fun, fast-paced startup, please send us your resume!
Institute for Data Sciences and Engineering
Job Description: Reporting to the Director and the Director of Operations for the Institute for Data Sciences and Engineering (IDSE), the incumbent provides administrative support to the Chair and assists with day-to-day operations of the Institute; supervises the Graduate Intern and provides leadership for website content and social media, model policies/protocols, and other written IDSE materials; supports grant management and proposals; and assists in academic program management.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree and/or its equivalent required. Minimum of 0-2 years related experience. Previous experience as an Executive Assistant preferred. Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required. Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment and discretion, and to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Financial aptitude necessary. Knowledge of personal computer systems; webpage, word processing including spreadsheets necessary.
Database Developer (Officer Full Time Regular)
Reporting to the Strategic Information (SI) Unit Deputy Director, the Database Developer designs, develops, implements and maintains systems to collect, manage, report and disseminate health informatics data collected by ICAP country and New York teams, which is used for routine reporting, special projects and studies. Contributes to enhancing capacity of relevant ICAP country staff, Ministry of Health staff and others in conceptualizing and managing their databases, in a consultant role.
Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related discipline, plus four (4) years of experience in database design and data management.
The candidate selected for this position is required to undergo a full background check prior to a final offer of employment being made.
To apply - Link